Preliminary Guide to Environmental Sources
This section contains records located in the offices of the municipal historian and the record management officers. The holdings were identified through a preliminary search of the Research Libraries Information Network (RLIN), the Online Computer Library Center (OCLC), the New York State Historical Documents Inventory (HDI), and repository Web sites.
- Albany County Hall of Records.
- Babylon Town Historian.
- Chazy Town Historian.
- City of New York. Municipal Archives.
- City of Oswego. City Clerk's Office.
- City of Rochester Records Center. City Archives.
- Cornwall (N.Y.: Town) Archives.
- Hamlin Town Historian's Office.
- Hempstead (Town: N.Y.)
- Hunter ( N.Y: Town.) Historian.
- Lloyd Town Historian.
- Niagara County Historian.
- Onondaga County Dept. of Parks and Recreation.
- Riverhead Town Historian.
- Rush Town Historian.
- Southampton Town Archives.
- Westchester County Archives.
- White Plains City Archives.