A Preliminary Guide to Historical Records Sources On Latinos In New York State
Visit the Guides to Historical Records section of the Publications area to obtain a print copy of this publication.
- Repositories in New York State
- Repositories Outside New York State Holding New York-Related Materials
- Appendix A: Latino Records Arranged by Topic
- Appendix B: Potential Historical Records Sources on Latinos in New York State
- Appendix C: Summary and Analysis of Documentation Resources
- Index to New York State Repository Holdings
- Index to Repositories Outside New York
- Topic Index for Latino Records
- Index to Potential Historical Records
Compiled by the New York State Archives, a division of the State Education Department, Albany New York, September 2000.
The New York Heritage Documentation Project is a project of the New York State Historical Records Advisory Board in cooperation with the New York State Archives. It is funded in part by the National Historical Publications and Records Commission.