Register online for State Archives workshops and webinars by browsing the links in the current schedule below or typing keywords in the search box. Most events are free and open to anyone who is interested in attending, unless otherwise noted.ARCHTRAIN@mail.nysed.gov.
- Local Government Workshops
- State Agency Workshops
- Documentary Heritage Programs (DHP) Workshops
- All Workshops by Region
- All Workshops by County
- All Workshops by Subject
- All Workshops
- Special training event:
- Register Now: 4/30/2014 - Records Management Essentials webinar
- Register Now: 4/24/2014 - Moving from Paper to Electronic Records Management
- 2014-2015 LGRMIF Grants Information Sessions webinar recordings
- Scanning Essentials for Grant Writing webinar recording
- Building Support for Records Management webinar recording
- PDF/A as a Preservation Format webinar recording
- State Agency RMO and Local Government Regions 3 and 4 Meeting
Records Disaster Planning and Response
- Request customized training
- Email ARCHTRAIN@mail.nysed.gov
- Send your staff and colleagues to training
Videos and Recordings
Watch the videos and recordings available on our website.
The New York State Archives will give training on any archives and records management subject, at any time, anywhere in New York State. Send us suggestions or requests by email ARCHTRAIN@mail.nysed.gov.
To receive training announcements, you can join our statewide mailing list or sign up for a regional newsletter.
*The current schedule includes workshops offered from today's date forward.