ACT 230: Email Essentials Workshop
Be part of the solution for your organization. Electronic mail is changing the way organizations conduct their day-to-day business. The growing volume of email is a critical records management issue. This workshop discusses email messages that are official records when created or received in the transaction of public business.
- Workshop workbook (PDF) - read this file, then watch your email for an new and updated version before the workshop
Records Advisory 9.01 Using a Data Storage Vendor
Read more information about managing email and other electronic records in the Managing Records section of our website.
Related training opportunities
- Developing Records Management Policies and Procedures
- Electronic Content Management Systems
- Electronic Records Inventory
- eRecords Boot Camp for Local Governments
- Managing Electronic Records
To register, check our schedule first. To request that we offer this workshop at another time, please contact the training unit at ARCHTRAIN@mail.nysed.gov.