eRecords Boot Camp for Local Governments
Watch for a boot camp coming soon near you...
Boot camp is a short introduction to
- RMO and IT collaboration
- Cloud computing
- Preservation of electronic records
- Electronic records inventory
- Legal issues
Workshop workbook (pdf) - read and print this file before the workshop
*Check the schedule for new dates being added.
Type BOOT CAMP in the workshops search box (middle of the page) at:
- First click "Add to Your List of Workshops" below the information about the workshop.
- Next review your choice(s) by clicking "View Your List of Workshops and Register."
- Then click "Register for These Workshops." Tell us where you work and submit the registration form.
The final screen will say "Registration Complete" at the top and you will receive an automated confirmation within one day of registering on our website.
You can repeat the process for the next person if you are registering anyone else. Your choices stay the same in Your List of Workshops unless you click the link to remove one.
Email ARCHTRAIN@mail.nysed.gov if you need help.