ARC 353: Preserving Electronic Records in Colleges & Universities Workshop
This workshop will help you build a solid foundation for working with permanent electronic records at your college or university. After this workshop, you will be ready with goals and strategies to develop an action plan for coping with the permanent electronic records at your institution. This workshop can be offered in both our spring and fall seasons.
For SUNY campuses and SUNY System Administration records
Our related webages
Related webinar and workshops
- Electronic Records Inventory
- Managing Electronic Records
- Preservation of Electronic Records
- Preserving Electronic Records in Colleges and Universities: Getting Your Program off the Ground (2 hour webinar)
- Providing Access to Your Records
To register, check our schedule first. To request that we offer this workshop at another time, please contact the training unit at ARCHTRAIN@mail.nysed.gov.