ARC 310: Fugitive Documents Workshop
Lost records have left their original owner's custody without permission. This workshop examine how records become lost, shows how to keep records in custody, and outlines strategies to regain custody if necessary. This workshop is sometimes offered in spring or in fall.
- Workshop workbook (PDF) - read and print this file before the workshop
- Records Advisory: Reclaiming Alienated Records (HTML)
- View or download other publications in our Publications area.
- Read more in the Managing Records section of our website.
- New York State Historical Records Advisory Board (SHRAB)
- Developing Records Management Policies and Procedures
- Managing Inactive Records
- Preservation of Historical Records
- Providing Access to Your Records
To register, check our schedule first. To request that we offer this workshop at another time, please contact the training unit at ARCHTRAIN@mail.nysed.gov.