ARC 250: Preservation of Historical Records Workshop
This workshop will explore the fundamentals of preserving records. Where and how archival records are stored, and how they are handled, are key elements in prolonging their lives. Participants may bring examples of records needing preservation for an open discussion period. This workshop is typically offered in the spring.
Workshop workbook (PDF)
Our related webpages and videos
- Managing Historical Records
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about Historical Records
- Using Records
- Videos: Preserving Historical Records
- Disaster Planning & Response
- Managing Your Historical Photographs
- Preservation of Electronic Records
- Providing Access to Your Records
To register, check our schedule first. To request that we offer this workshop at another time, please contact the training unit at ARCHTRAIN@mail.nysed.gov.