ARC 351: Managing Your Historical Photographs Workshop
This workshop is intended to present strategies for taking physical and intellectual control of photographs to ensure their long-term access and use. This workshop is typically offered in the spring.
Workshop workbook (PDF)
Our related webpages and videos
- Managing Historical Records
- Using Records
- Video: Taking Care of Photographs
- Video: Teaching with Photographs
Other suggested reading
DePew, John N., Library, Media, and Archival
Preservation Handbook (1991)
Ritzenthaler, Mary Lynn and Diane Vogt-O’Connor, with Helena Zinkham, Brett Carnell & Kit Peterson, Photographs: Archival Care and Management (2006)
To register, check our schedule first. To request that we offer this workshop at another time, please contact the training unit at ARCHTRAIN@mail.nysed.gov.
- Image Permanence Institute
- Northeast Document Conservation Center
- Storage and Care of KODAK Photographic Materials Before and After