BAS 102: Your Role as Records Management Officer Workshop
By law, each local government must have a Records Management Officer (RMO) who is responsible for managing its records management program. This workshop will discuss the roles and responsibilities of RMOs. This workshop is typically offered in the spring.
- Workshop workbook (PDF)- read and print this file before the workshop
Records Advisory: Records Advisory Boards
Read about our services for:
Managing Email Effectively - Featured Spring/Summer 2012 Workshop
- Conducting a Records Inventory
- Developing Records Management Policies and Procedures
- Using State Archives Retention Schedules
- Records Management Essentials - a general workshop for everyone involved in records management
To register, check our schedule first. To request that we offer this workshop at another time, please contact the training unit at ARCHTRAIN@mail.nysed.gov.