You are here

Where can I get grant money to help me with my records?

State and federal agencies, private foundations and corporations fund programs that provide monetary and other help to archives, historical societies, libraries and other not-for-profit organizations that house and care for historical records. The New York State Archives offers grants and awards to support, promote and recognize sound archival practices, as well as to encourage creative and valuable uses of archival records.

Question Category: