Intended Outcomes and Products
The States' Impact on Federal Education Policy Project (SIFEPP) is designed to produce several key outcomes and products
- A growing, accessible historical record. SIFEPP aims for a dramatic increase - across the United States - in the volume of records available on the topic.
- Online access to records in multiple repositories. Through this website, researchers will search the holdings of multiple repositories and view selected digitized records.
- Oral histories. These will include recordings and transcripts of dialogues with key figures in education policy.
- Publications and resource guides. Background materials, resource guides, and detailed finding aids will help researchers find the information they need.
- Widespread use of the records. The New York
State Archives will promote the use of the collections for research,
dialogue, and education policy development.