Digital imaging and electronic document management have become valuable tools in the modern government environment. Scanning paper records and integrating them into electronic content management systems can enhance access, sharing and management of valuable informational assets. This webinar will introduce the basic principles of digital imaging and electronic document management.
This webinar focuses on
- How to select records to digitize
- How to plan for and carry out a successful imaging project step by step
- Determining who will do the work of records preparation, scanning, quality control, image integration, and project management
- Evaluating the initial and ongoing costs of scanning and establishing an imaging system
- What software or web-based options are available to manage and view images