This webinar will introduce the basic principles of electronic records management. One of the biggest challenges facing records and office managers is the complexity of issues surrounding the management of electronic records. The manager’s goal should be to determine the most efficient way to manage electronic records so that access for their entire retention period is ensured.
This webinar focuses on
- How to manage electronic recordkeeping systems of varied sizes and types
- How to file and maintain access to electronic records
- How to control the retention and disposition of electronic records
- How to develop security and other management controls over electronic records
- How to preserve electronic records over long periods of time