This webinar will introduce the basic principles of electronic records management. One of the biggest challenges facing records and office managers is the complexity of issues surrounding the management of electronic records. The manager’s goal should be to determine the most efficient way to manage electronic records so that access for their entire retention period is ensured.
This webinar focuses on how to:
- Manage electronic record keeping systems of varied sizes and types
- File and maintain access to electronic records
- Control the retention and disposition of electronic records
- Develop security and other management controls over electronic records
- Preserve electronic records over long periods of time