You are here

Managing Records

Where do I obtain birth, death, marriage, and divorce records?

Contact DOH Vitals (Vital Records Section, NYS Department of Health, Empire State Plaza, Albany NY 12237, tel. 855-322-1022 [toll free]) for such records from outside NYC. Also try their website: For New York City events, contact the NYC Department of Health (Vital Records, NYC Department of Health, 125 Worth Street / Box 10, NY, NY 10013, (212) 788-5300) for such events in the city.