In having an efficient and functional records management program, it is critical for governments to maintain an up-to-date inventory of their records. This workshop introduces participants to the planning, implementation, and analysis of a records inventory for both paper and electronic records, with an emphasis on providing strategies for collecting information.
The program will discuss:
- How a records inventory can help you control records
- How to plan for and carry out a records inventory
- Identifying records to inventory
- Collecting meaningful inventory data
- Analyzing the results of the inventory