Electronic mail is changing the way organizations conduct their day-to-day business and represents one of the greatest electronic records management challenges. This webinar will introduce the basic principles of managing email created and received in the transaction of public business.
This webinar focuses on
- How to identify and filter official email records from non-record emails
- How to identify retention periods for email records
- How to file, access, and preserve email records
- How to select the best email system for your organization
- How to develop policies covering the management and acceptable use of email