The State Archives provides grants to local governments through its competitive grant program, the LGRMIF. The LGRMIF provides grants to local governments to assist them in either establishing a records management program or enhancing an existing one. This webinar provides a basic introduction to the LGRMIF program and is Part 1 of a six part series of informational webinars on this grant program.
This webinar focuses on:
- The purpose of the LGRMIF
- Discussion of the eligibility requirements local governments must meet
- An exploration of the different types of grants local governments can apply for
- An overview of the 5 grant project categories and the requirements for each category
- Suggested next steps as you develop your proposed project and application