The State Archives provides grants to local governments through its competitive grant program, the Local Government Records Management Improvement Fund (LGRMIF). The eGrants system is the State Archives online application portal for the LGRMIF. It is separate from the New York State Grants Gateway. The eGrants system is designed to manage your grant from application to final reports. This webinar covers the application process only, including getting a user account, navigating the application sections, and forms that are particular to submitting an application. Separate webinars are available for managing a grant in eGrants. This is Part 3 of a six part series on the LGRMIF program.
This webinar focuses on:
- Steps to getting and setting up a user account
- Explaining the Narrative sections and tips on how to complete them
- Navigating eGrants: The Checklist and Forms Menus
- Breakdown of the electronic forms
- Application printouts and attachments
- Providing guidance on submitting electronic and paper forms