Case files come in many different forms: legal files, personnel folders, student records, real-property files, among others. They also have many similarities: they are difficult to manage, they contain a variety of materials, many of them are confidential, and handling their disposition is often complicated. This webinar is intended for anyone who is responsible for managing case files and interested in improving the management of those records.
This presentation will:
- Identify pitfalls and benefits associated with case file management
- Consider methods to improve access
- Show how case file retention schedules can simplify disposition
- Examine modern storage equipment and filing strategies
- Evaluate benefits of digital imaging and electronic case file management