By State Education Department regulations, each state agency must have a Records Management Officer (RMO) who is responsible for managing its records management program. This workshop looks at the role and responsibilities of the RMO.
This workshop will:
- Review the the role of Records Management Officer (RMO)
- Identify the responsibilities of the RMO and others
- Discuss the attributes of a good records management program
- Provide tips for building a records management program and maintaining support over the long term
- Provide a forum for sharing strategies on maintaining support
- Review the services offered by the State Archives to organizations that want to establish a records management program.