- Explain the legal requirements of a records management program;
- Review federal and state laws that greatly impact records management
- Review court cases that affect records management;
- Explain how the legal discovery process works;
- Explain the consequences of not preserving records; and
- Provide practical steps for going forward.
You are here
The Legal Aspects of Records Management
9:30 AM - 12:30 PM
Seating is limited to 30 persons. If we have reached the maximum number of participants, but you wish to be added to the waitlist, please register. If we have enough persons on the waitlist, we may hold a second workshop.
Presenter: Sarah Durling