You are here

Where do I send my final reports?

That depends on the form. Most final reports and forms are completed and submitted within the eGrants system. Once you have completed the final project budget, the Final Expenditure Report (FS-10-F) must be printed, signed and submitted to the State Archives. You must submit three (3) copies of the form with original signature in blue ink to:
New York State Archives
Grants Administration Unit
Cultural Education Center, Room 9A81
Albany, NY 12230
Instructions for completing and submitting all post-grant award forms are available online in the eGrants system. Instructions are also available in the eGrants user manual.