You are here
Local Government Records Management Improvement Fund (LGRMIF) Grants
Deadline for Applying for 2019-2020 LGRMIF grants: January 28, 2019
The New York State Archives is pleased to announce that it is ready to begin accepting applications for the 2019-2020 Local Government Records Management Improvement Fund (LGRMIF). The deadline for submitting applications will be 5:00 pm on Monday, January 28, 2019. If your institution does not already have an eGrants user account, or if your Records Management Office (RMO) has changed since the last time your institution applied for a grant, you can complete the registration form by clicking on the first link below. The deadline for requesting a new user account is January 18, 2019.
- Register to use the eGrants System
- Login to eGrants
- 2019-2020 LGRMIF Grant Application Guide
- New: Standard Data Capture Form (Standard Data Capture Form in Word)
- New: eGrant User's Manual
- New: eGrant Reviewer's Manual
- Workshops: LGRMIF Grant Application Information Sessions
- Frequently Asked Questions - updated 12/17/2018
All applications must be submitted electronically. If you have difficulty completing an online application, contact the Grants Administration Unit at (518) 474-6926.
Fiscal forms needed by current grant recipients
All fiscal forms and instructions, including the FS-25/Request for Additional Funds, FS-10-A/Proposed Amendment, and the FS-10-F/Final Expenditure can be accessed through the eGrants system (https://eservices.nysed.gov/ldgrants); once in the Checklist page, scroll down to the heading “Post-Grant Award” Checklist to access links to the forms.
The final fiscal form (FS-10-F) and any required final report forms not submitted electronically through eGrants, as well as the proposed amendment (FS-10-A), must be mailed to the State Archives, Grants Unit; the FS-25 should be mailed directly to the Grants Finance Unit (address is on the form).
New York State Archives
Grants Administration Unit
9A81 Cultural Education Center
Albany, NY 12230
Current year grant awards:
Disaster Recovery Grants
- Disaster Recovery Grant Overview – Summary of disaster recovery grants
- Contact Regional Advisory Officers (RAOs) - Local governments experiencing a disaster should contact their RAO immediately.
- Disaster Assistance - Consult our web resources for local governments experiencing a records disaster.
- Disaster Recovery Grant Guidelines - Contact your RAO for copies of the guidelines.
Phone: (518) 474-6926