You are here
2020-2021 LGRMIF Grant Cycle
21 January 2020
- Opening of eGrants application portal and posting of the current RFP/Application Guidelines.
6 February 2020
- Due date for submitting the Notice of Intent (NOI) to apply for a LGRMIF Grant for the 2020-2021 grant year. Note: This applies only to not-for-profit volunteer fire companies and volunteer ambulance services.
- Send the NOI to email@example.com.
13 February 2020
- Deadline (5:00 pm) for submitting questions about the grant application that have not already been addressed in the Guidelines or the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
- Send questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
6 March 2020
- Registration forms requesting new eGrants user accounts must be submitted before 5:00 pm on this date.
13 March 2020
- Grant applications must be submitted electronically by 5:00 pm on this date. Also, the paper signature forms required for all applications must be postmarked by this date.
- MWBE documents should also be submitted, unless you are deferring compliance.
June 25, 2020
- Anticipated date to send out award notifications, by email.
July 1, 2020
- Grant projects may start contingent on final approval from the Division of Budget, the Office of the State Comptroller, and receipt of Final Approval Notice from Grants Finance Unit.
June 1, 2021
- Deadline for submitting all budget amendments.
June 30, 2021
- All work on grant projects must be completed and all expenses encumbered by this date.
July 31, 2021
- All Final Reports due. These include the Final Project Narrative, Final Project Budget/FS-10-F, Final Statistical Report, and Final Report Sign-off. All forms are available through the eGrants system.