Project budgets undergo an extensive analysis during the grant review process, and for the most part grantees are able to conduct their project according to their original budget. During the course of completing the project, however, you may find that you need to change or amend your budget due to unforeseen circumstances. Certain kinds of amendments are allowed, and this webinar will walk you through the process of requesting, completing, and submitting an amendment to your budget.
This webinar focuses on:
- Providing tips on filling in the following forms: Budget Amendment Summary and the FS-10-A/Proposed Amendment for a Federal or State Project
- A step-by-step demonstration in filling in both forms
- An explanation of the difference between a “formal” and “informal” amendment
- Getting approval for your amendment
- How to submit your amendment