If you have received a grant through the LGRMIF program, you are required to file a set of Final Reports after you have completed your project. This webinar covers the Final Project Budget and the FS-10-F/Final Expenditure forms, two of the forms that make up your Final Reports. It is part of a series that walks you through the forms that make up your Final Reports. The webinars in this series all contain a live demonstration in the eGrants system.
This webinar focuses on:
- Providing tips on filling in the Final Project Budget
- A step-by-step demonstration in filling in budget codes
- An explanation of the difference between encumbrance dates and check dates
- An overview of the forms that make up your Final Reports
- How to Submit your Final Reports