Careful management of inactive records storage is critical to the success of a records management program, allowing agencies to more efficiently manage their records and office space.
This workshop will discuss:
- Discuss the importance of inactive records storage
- Discuss the State Records Center and its services
- Review the basic steps involved in setting up a facility, whether in-house or off-site
- Provide an overview of records ownership and custody issues
- Discuss how to develop inactive records facility policies and procedures